Wednesday 18 June 2008

Town

OK so I thought I would make a wee personal post for a change. So on Tuesday I went to town with Sarah. (That is Edinburgh) spent all day :D. I felt bad cause well I needed to buy a few things, such as new jeans and some work t-shirts. But hey, I was paying for everything so I do get a say. So yeah I got jeans and t-shirts and things. I still need a jacket. We went into Armstrong's, which is a vintage clothes store which is the smellist place I have been. There was a guy who was cementing the floor. And I ended up getting half the stuff on my shoes.
Yeah so I need a jacket. All I own are hoodies. So I need a jacket. Hrmm.. the only thing I never got.
Yeah so we saw all these cats, plotting on top of a roof.

Yeah, so this entry was very unplanned.


Keep Reading :D

No comments: