Thursday 4 September 2008

DRIVING TEST

Okay so no post in a little while. So little personal update, that I have y driving test...(again) tomorrow. So I am going to bring all your hopes up, then we will see if they will cancel it AGAIN, and will make you all suffer too!!! MUHAHAHahahaha...


So on another completely other note, vista is evil cause it will not support full screen mode for dos games. I have spent about 4hours in total trying to get it to work, dosbox, VDMS, everything... So I am going to cry...

SO back to AGS, well now I have officially a one cup game. Which means not worth playing.. YAY!! I wasn't expecting anyone to play it anyway, it is a very short crappy game. But I have decided to update it, fixing all the scripting bugs, adding about another 10 puzzles and another few characters. But right now I am thinking about MAGS, I dunno if the rules will be any good for me, but I do have an idea, just not a game idea. I think I am just back to square one.

Also back to AGS matters, the BG blitz thread has been locked... Now I am on two sides here, one side says: Finally! 4 months without another competition is ridiculous!
And the other say: Aww man, the competition didn't even finish.

Now I think it was ridiculous that nothing was said about this until recently and there wasn't even a moderator who ask Loominous to either wrap it up or ask if it was ok to start another BG blitz along side (which eventually did happen). Although I think the whole off-topic discussion of this matter in the thread lead to the locking. Also insulting Andail (the moderator who took charge of the situation) on the recent BG Blitz just posted wasn't going to help really.

Anyway that was just my 0.0112220851 British pounds (two cents)


Keep Reading :D

1 comment:

BOYD1981 said...

good luck with the test indie, don't fail :)