Wednesday 7 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well I forgot about this place.... I haven't been here since last year... 

Heh

Well folks this is a year of change, I am setting myself targets. I am targeting myself to complete at least 3 games this year, learn everything you can about scripting, try my had at some "musicing making" and generally improve my skills so I can be a jack of all trades YAY!! 

AGS news:

It has been a year since I have been a really active member of the forums. So yeah new years resolution of last year DONE! So Ive made a few friends and contacts now, so I can start to properly work on something. I still think I need to make a few more games individually but I am aiming to possibly have a bigger project in the works or completed by the end of this year. Bigger as in length, quality and people working on it. 

AGS working News:

Presently I'm working on a mags entry. Well I finally came up with a plot and stuff now I just need to work out puzzles and locations now. I need to flesh it out but I'm working on the overall look of the game so I can concentrate on the puzzles and scripting next week. 

Additional news:

Stickam is dead! Well at the moment it is as tokbox is the new thing. No lag, no kick just pure ags gold! Still need some work as a site, but it does have its priorities correct, fun fun FUN!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck :D

YG'S said...

hello indie boy?I'm a chinese...
This is the first time for me to read a foreigner's blog,from your words I think you're an energetic and happy person,right?waiting for more words to know your interesting life!!

Sylvr said...

Randoms are cool, right! It's because you miss them in Stickam clearly :)

Happy New Year!