Saturday 28 March 2009

Oh And Other News:

Here is a proper go at Ben304's shading :P

Rawr its a dinosaur. I kind of failed on the shading point but it did make me think about shading. Anyway Im quite happy with this little fella. Also I drew him with a system. Basically when I have one pixel, next to it would be 2 pixels, and a 2 pixel line would have a 3 pixel line next to it  and so on. And I beleive it makes a more rounded and cartoonish and 3d shape.

Thats a little IB sceret :P Note that this system was only applied to the outline. 

2 comments:

Ben304 said...

Looking very nice! Have you thought about trying to shift your hue when making shadows and highlights? Giving a green midtone a bluish shadow and a yellowish highlight really does look quite good if you can get them to blend!

Good work :)

bicilotti said...

Very nice job! I like the look of it!