Thursday 22 May 2008

Day 3-5

Well it seems my project is on hold at the moment. Well it is because I have an exam tomorrow that I should be studying for (Instead of going into school to study and end up playing Monopoly... which I rock at by the way) that I need to pass so I can get into University. Well I am already in but it is the subject I need to pass to be able to do the Masters Degree -the five year one- in Engineering Physics.
So because of this all I have nothing to show for the last 3 days, apart from an increased knowledge of Physics. Damn, I will get all the girls :P

New news, well I don't know if I mentioned I got a new job which I start on Saturday so wish me luck :D Also a week after that Sarah comes back, YAY!, then driving test, then prom, then work full time. Man I am not going to have any AGS time :( Although I will have a lot of Sarah time to catch up on though :D

Oh another rant, I just found out that my driving instructor will be getting a new car before my test. So that means I have to learn how to drive his new car, in a week, so I can pass my test. Damn I am going to fail: stall, go in the wrong gear, mount the curb, kill someone, hit a wall or another car, kill the examiner, get rid of the evidence, get rid of the bodies, wash the car, explain to my instructor why he needs to re-paint and buff is new car and I won't be able to drive this summer :'(

That is all that is new.

Keep Reading :D

No comments: