Sunday 18 May 2008

Welcome

Hello, my name is IndieBoy and I am from good old Scotland. My main aim for this blog is to talk about current events, document some of my thoughts and to keep a developers diary of my games. I use AGS(Adventure Game Studio) which is a great program, which I am still learning to use, that allows you to be able to create those classic point and click games.

My first entry:

Well after a long think about my first game and the whole theory of adventure games I decided to start a new project: a MAGS game. After spending some time in the AGS stickam room, I started to question what will I do in my life. I am at the point in my life that I am really thinking about where my life is going. A lot of new challenges and experiences await for me, but I have the choice of where I want to be in life. Just finished with school, starting a new job at the end of the week, Sarah coming over for Summer, going to Uni in September... my life has actually just begun. That is why I have decided to really "work" now. I have many failed attempts at games, but now I have the drive to produce something.

I must say thank you once again to everyone at stickam, more so the AGSers who actually use the room properly. and a special shout-out to Sylvr, she alowed me to brainstorm with her and gave me some great ideas for my game. So the MAGS deadline is the 25th, less than a week away... I think I'll make it.

My game will be a short, one room, one NPC, hardly any items, three-puzzle game. All about whales and underwater things. That is all I am going to say at the moment as it is getting late, and I have an exam in 9 hours :/

Keep reading :D

No comments: