Friday 1 August 2008

August Fools!!

I had my driving test today.. well should of. It got cancelled due to the rain and severe weather!!! Bloody Scotland. Needs to be soo wet.

So I am a little pissed off. So lets talk about AGS!!

Basically I have decided to do nothing :D
hehehe
WELL.. I was going to finish WQ but I fancy entering MAGS. I might as well, due it being made for noobs like moi. Also the last few SHAG entries shows that I can actually make a game. I just need to wait for the rules and then I can get pixelling and scripting!!

I might and make some music. Probably not, maybe someone might be nice and make some music for me.

Anyway, I didn't have much to post maybe I could show you guys(I add the plural to cheer myself up) some of my practice animations.


(I don't think these guys will move...)


Keep Reading :D

1 comment:

Sylvr said...

heyyyy. you know you have more than one reader! just only one posts comments. :P

sorry to hear about your lack-of-driving test. Did you reschedule? (or did I just miss your explanation of that...?)

See you!