Thursday 28 May 2009

Project over 3 years in the making

I was going through some of my junk the other day and I came accross some old school books that I used to write some game ideas in. Well in one of my english jotters I found one A4 piece of paper, which had on both sides basically a walkthrough for a OROW idea I had years ago. The puzzles are very rubbish, they mostly involve picking things up, which are pretty obvious and borning. However I've decided to actually make this game. 

Here is the typied up version of this piece of paper:

Link to file 

So I'm planning to make it all open source and well just post the files on here. Hopefully it will be useful for someone else than just me. But I think it would be interesting to see the original planing stage to the demo to the improved and final version. 

Already I can think of a few ideas to revise some of the puzzles and how I can approach this game. 

2 comments:

Ben304 said...

I like the basic premise of using the hi fi subwoofer to rattle things :D

IndieBoy said...

I have some ideas to improve the puzzles. Epecially after your post about puzzles, ben. Also the hifi puzzle is pretty much a rip off of DoTT :P