Friday 5 June 2009

Well I'm in a bad right now. A lot of stuff, but I'm annoyed with myself more than anything. I've let people down. Een though they haven't said anything, I do know I need to be better.

Anyway, on a more happier note, I must thank my lovely feedback givers I PMed recently. All your comments are very useful, and some made me laugh. There were a few trends in areas to fix and I'll send everyone a copy of a list of points with my own input too. Some comments have really inspired me, and I've got a wealth of new ideas now. Which so far I've added 3 NPCs, a backstory and more of a plot, a better ending.. ish.. (more of disapointing and yet unexpected ending but maybe a little enjoyable to the player) and a tonne of extra logical puzzles. It's the same format for the kind of "shopping list", but a lot more depth and still all in one room. So I should be able to make this game (with good quality) very quickly.

YAY! 

I'll hopefully post more than last month. What a crap posting month!

The only thing is that I'm picturing this game in high res or at least hand drawn. I don't know why. Although I'm going to pixel it, at the moment. Right now I need to finalise the puzzles and plot and the rest is just some hard work and EFFORT! 

1 comment:

Dualnames said...

I think the ending was really good, yes a very Douglas Adamish one, but well, it's inspired.