Wednesday 15 July 2009

AGS, the Future, Awards and Games!

Well after watching the Puzzlebots trailer it just came to mind that this year is going to be great for AGS games! I mean you have Time Gentlemen Please and shifter's box which are both just awesome, the new Blackwell is coming out this month and now Puzzlebots says it will be out soon too. I think the awards in 6months time will be very exciting. I know Progz is working on something and that might be out in the next 6months, and let us not forget Ben Jordan 8. So if all the games mentioned are going to be out by the time of these awards, man it will be truely exciting. 

If great games are being made with AGS then this will attract ore game designers to use AGS and will make even better games! Aw man I think I'm going to piss my pants.

Just a thought, what if Reasonance is out by then! AHH! 

[/fanboy]

No comments: