Saturday 5 July 2008

Nick Name Bingo

YAY, I got a bonus at work today. (I think I should talk about work first today)
So basically they were really really really happy with my effort in the job so I got a £20 voucher for the store. So I got to use that plus my discount of 50% of non reduced things or 30% on general things. So I got jeans and a shirt for £20 :D which would of cost about £35. So apart from that, I am getting like 100 different nick names at work. So I said we should play nickname bingo. Get a list of nicknames I have been called, and wait for a name to be called on the radio and cross it off. :D

So it was my mum's birthday today. And we had a BBQ: going for a proper meal tomorrow. So that was fun then I went to a party with Sarah. Man all these parties I can't handle them heh heh heh. So it was fancy dress and we didn't know what to dress up as. So I wore shorts, cause it was hot and said I was from America. :D

Yeah so the party was good. Sarah had fun.

I really need to reply to my thread in forums. But tomorrow or maybe Sunday.

Ok from drunken kid, goodnight.

Keep Reading :D

No comments: