Thursday 3 July 2008

Woo writing in a new location!!

Well today I am writing from my friends house. Party last night was pretty good, although everyone started to steal our drink and skittles. And Gav and Jen fell out so I had to help patch things up. Man Drunken advice is the best :D
Also another party on Friday :D man what I life I lead. Hehe.
So hopefully tonight I will have a bit more to sow in terms of AGS game making. I still don't know if Sylvr wants to continue with our OROW game. And the forum doesn't seem to be in a very helpful mood with my recent thread in the CL. Hrmm, nothing against the guy who has posted already just one post in about 48 hours on something that I want a range of opinions on, isn't what I was looking for. I might post again tonight.

Anyway this is a little update in my life

Keep Reading :D

1 comment:

Sylvr said...

You are mocking me again lol. That's okay, it's good. And I told you I wanted to continue with the OROW game :S... Be good at them parties.