Monday 6 April 2009

Monkey Island

Today at work I could swear someone had the MI theme tune as their ringtone. But I only caught the first 5 secs of the tune before it was answered. And I couldn't see who answered it. 

There was my chance. A possible Adventure Game Nut who I could of possibly hugged today. Cause basically that made my day, because that ust showed to me that people who like adventure games aren't just on the internet. 

Aw, what if they dreamt of making thier own adventure games, what if I spoke to them and told them about AGS they could of made some aweosme games. Aw man, I feel sorry for them now. 

With any luck they will return to the store, but the chances of them returning and their phone going off again near me are slim, but it could happen. 

Aw man totally gutted :(

Unless, I've got a stalker....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OneDollar said...

Change your ringtone to the Scumm Bar theme and have people call you throughout the day, just in case they come back.

Dualnames said...

my phone rings with HHGTG tune, once a guy made the thumbs up gesture while my phone was ringing and he said, "Don't Panic"..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stu said...

This reminds me of the time some merchandisers came to work on the shop where I worked, and one of the guys had the Chocobo Racing song from FF7 as his ringtone... He was my new hero for lke, ten minutes.