Thursday 30 April 2009

What! IndieBoy made a Background?!


Yeah well its not perfect, but YEAH I have!! Sorry I'm just gloating that I've actually finished(*cough*) a background. And where else can I do it without looking bigheaded? MY BLOG :D

I'm well pleased that I started this and actually finished this bad boy. And I entered it into the BG Blitz. I really doubt I'll get anything, but I am really happy that I entered and "on time". Well it depends on your timezone really. I might actually make a CL post and get some help finishing this to the best I can. And it might get me in the mood to make some backgrounds for a change.

Also (since Ghost posted a youtube vid in his blog):

 

2 comments:

Ben304 said...

I think it looks great. Extra cool clouds and moon :)

Stu said...

This looks creepy in a kinda cute way. Nice BG mate.